HP has release webOS 3.04 for the touchpad. This update includes several new features including a camera app. If you installed Cyanogenmod on your touchpad, after updating :
- Connect your TouchPad to a PC and tap the icon to enter USB Drive mode.
- Create a directory on the TouchPad called “cminstall” (without quotes).
- Copy the moboot_0.3.3.zip file to the cminstall directory.
- Exit USB drive mode.
- Restart your TouchPad from the Device Info app in the Settings panel.
- Hold the Volume Up button as your device reboots.
- Once you see a big USB icon on the TouchPad, you’re ready for the next step.
- Open a terminal and navigate to the folder on your computer where you’ve already installed Palm Novacom (and make sure the ACMEInstaller file is in the same directory).
- Type the following (without quotes) and hit enter: “novacom boot mem:// < ACMEInstaller”
To get the Cyanogenmod dual boot option back.